- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
Drury Hotel's Manager in Training Program (MIT) offers recent
college graduates an intensive ten-week program designed to prepare
them for a permanent role as a hotel manager at one of our more
than 150 hotels in 26 states. This is an excellent opportunity to
join a close-knit, family-owned company.
Drury's MIT program gives recent college graduates real-world hotel
experience by placing them at one of our training hotels. Trainees
report directly to the hotel General Manager and will be assigned a
mentor for the duration of the program.
The ten-week program will give trainees experience in all aspects
of hotel operations including guest service, management, night
audit, laundry and housekeeping, food and beverage, and
Upon successful completion of the program, the trainee will be
offered a management position that best matches their
To apply for our program, we seek the following qualifications in
- College seniors graduating with degrees in Hospitality, Business,
or a related field. Graduates can apply for the program for up to
one year post-graduation.
- Nine months of prior work experience (hospitality is a plus).
- Prior leadership experience (at work or in the classroom
- 100% relocatable.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.