DON - Director of Nursing - RN
Company: Creasy Springs Health Campus
Posted on: September 15, 2022
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our Directors of Nursing love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful
work, and great team. If you're looking to lead as a DON, Trilogy
is where you belong.
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Directors of Nursing. We're a
close-knit team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for
our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together
to make people smile and giving residents' families peace of mind.
Our commitment to better care makes this an exciting opportunity
for you to use strategic vision, a love of collaboration, and
empathy for our residents to build a truly inspiring nursing
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Guaranteed retention bonus paid quarterly
- Additional bonus potential with an annual bonus
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Generous insurance options and a competitive salary
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) match
- Free meal with every full shift
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Directors of Nursing at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect a
director to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that
everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's
heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here
make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to
housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent
people you meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like
the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Lead our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current
federal, state, and local standard guidelines
- Coordinate nursing services and other resident services to make
sure we're providing world-class care
- Assist the Discharge Planning Coordinator to ensure smooth
discharge for residents
- Participate in the resident admission process through
interviewing and selection
- Perform daily rounds to observe residents and make sure nurses
have what they need to provide great care
- Monitor medication distribution and treatment schedules to
guarantee actions are performed as required
- Ensure weekend coverage and on-call duties are taken care
- Implement and maintain onboarding and orientation for new
- Participate in facility inspections by authorized government
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- A Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- A current state Registered Nurse license and a valid CPR
- Prior management experience in long-term healthcare as a
Director of Nursing
- Compassion and a positive, outgoing personality
- Strong critical thinking, communication, team building, and
leadership skillsLIFE AT TRILOGY:
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate
about providing great care for our residents and creating a
meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you
regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse
LOCATION:Creasy Springs Health CampusLafayetteIndianaTEXT ONE OF
OUR RECRUITERS:Whitney (502) 735-0948Required
Keywords: Creasy Springs Health Campus, Lafayette , DON - Director of Nursing - RN, Executive , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!