Company: Chastain & Associates
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Chastain & Associates, LLC (Chastain) has an exciting opportunity
for a CAD Designer working with public or private infrastructure
projects for our Lafayette Office. Qualified candidates will work
in a collaborative environment with our team and alongside clients
from private to municipal, state, and federal jurisdictions.
- Minimum of two or more years of experience in
transportation/engineering related projects.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or
- Ability to read and translate blueprints and technical
- Proficient with interpretation of Survey data, and project/site
data sets and building design.
- Strong oral and written communication, and the ability to work
in a team environment.
- Read and interpret construction drawings, recorded survey
documents, maps, plats and deeds.
- Manage, download, and transfer survey data files and site
photos to internal project folders.
- Keep accurate, detailed, and professional notes and sketches
related to all phases of a given Project's work.
- Strong technical, oral and writing communication skills, as
well as a general understanding of engineering and surveying
principles, and budgets.
- Perform Quality Assurance/Quality Checks on all projects to
uphold Chastain's principle of superior service to all our
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, and
- Work with staff and assist other departments within Chastain
with project support.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401K/Roth)
- Annual Incentive Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Time
Chastain's projects include anything from grading plans and utility
systems to street upgrades and so much more! We offer competitive
salaries and benefits according to individual education and work
experience. We promote work-life balance for our employees by
offering flexible work hours, a hybrid work plan, and paid time
off. Our company culture aims to sustain and grow each of us
professionally and individually to further serve YOU and our valued
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Chastain & Associates, Lafayette , CAD Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!